Palestinian Authority TV (Fatah), February 27, 2011.
Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas and other Palestinian Authority leaders attend a song performance that presents Israeli cities and places as “Palestinian.” This is an example of how the PA routinely denies Israel’s existence and right to exist by referring to all of Israel as “Palestine,” and referring to all Israeli locations as “Palestinian.”
Palestinian Authority officials sitting in the audience:
– Mahmoud Abbas, Chairman of the Palestinian Authority
– Sultan Abu Al-Einein, Fatah Central Committee
– Hanan Ashrawi, PLO Executive Committee
– Abbas Zaki, Fatah Central Committee
– Al-Tayeb Abd Al-Rahim, President’s office Sec. Gen.
– Yasser Abd Rabbo, PLO Sec. Gen.
– Ahmed Tibi, Israeli Arab Member of Knesset
“We commit and promise to stand behind you, oh Mahmoud Abbas, until Judgment Day. I am returning to you, the purest land, oh land of the free. No matter how long the nights of exile, I am returning to you, oh land. From Rafah to Rosh Hanikra (northern Israel) our coast, and Beit Shean (Israeli city). Above your soil, oh my land, is a picture of Garden of Eden. From Rafah to Rosh Hanikra our coast, and Beit Shean. Above your soil, oh my land, is a picture of Garden of Eden. From Rafah to Rosh Hanikra, north and south, are the picture’s borders. From Haifa (Israeli city) and Tantura to the valley (i.e., all of Israel). I am returning to you, the purest land, oh land of the free.”